Great vacancy Developer Solutions Specialist hiring now
Register and Login
Job Details: Developer Solutions Specialist
Full details of the job.
Developer Solutions Specialist
As a Catapult Developer Solutions Specialist serving our developer community you should be able to draw on your software, electronic and embedded platform coding knowledge to help developers. This will include troubleshooting their applications, helping them connect with our platforms and make recommendations on best practices.
Effective communications skills are also essential to serve in this role as you’ll speaking at events, creating a range of on-line content and ‘how-to’ guides.
Capabilities and Experience
Some things we think are important for this role are:
• Solid and diverse engineering skills - if you were writing code full time, you'd be a great performer.
• You also have a finger on the pulse of current development technologies across several platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of embedded systems and current platforms such as Arduino, Intel Edison, Teensy, Particle
• Friendly and approachable people who are experienced teachers and mentors.
• Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction..
• Technical writing skills as demonstrated via blog posts and other written work.
• Experience writing & delivering your own presentations at industry events
• Help businesses get their ideas off the ground.
• Organizing and supporting local and national events.
• Speaking and sharing your expertise at user groups and conferences.
• Creating technical content for publication on our blog and other channels to show developers how to use new technologies.
• Connecting and networking with other developers and entrepreneurs to identify how Digital Catapult might help them.
• Running workshops with focus groups
Qualifications & Skills
• Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or related subject, or equivalent hands-on experience building prototypes and demonstrators.
• Location: Based in Central London
• Travel: 25% UK travel
About the Company
Digital Catapult works with SMEs to help them grow and scale faster. It helps larger corporates in their digital transformation. It does this through programmes of collaboration and open innovation, by bringing academic leading edge expertise into the mix combined with the organisation’s own business and technological expertise.
Digital Catapult carries out applied research and development collaboratively in order to open up new markets for large numbers of SMEs to enter in new and emerging technologies. It achieves this by tackling large-scale digital challenges that are too complex, financially risky or will take too long for market forces alone to deliver.
We're growing.... and fast! But we need to if we're going to achieve our aim, so we need YOU! Energetic, creative, influential and somebody who gets things done.
Sage People Recruit